Reflecting on my learning

I had an amazing week learning about countries around the world.

First we learnt about Israel. It was really fun because we learnt different facts. It was my favourite country that we learned about.

When we learnt about Israel one of the most fascinating facts is that you can actually float in The Dead Sea.

Next we transitioned to the year 1 hub and learnt about Russia.

We learnt that their underground looks much fancier than ours.

After that we transitioned to the year 6 hub to learn about China.

Now I know that China is the most populated country in the world with 1.3 billion people as of 2017.

At the cultural assembly we saw a range of different things.Like a Samoan dance and some people playing different instruments that I haven't even seen before.

It was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment