Art attack blog

Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3

For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using pastel.

In Mrs Marsh's class we learned about the foreground, midground, background, horizon and the outline
  • I included a flax bush, some hills, a lake and a path
  • My technique was to blend different colours together.
  • I enjoyed sketching my tree and my hills.
  • I am proud of using colours that stand out upon others.
  • I found sketching my flax bushes and my tree pretty easy. I found using the pastels inside the lines surprisingly difficult.



  • I would like to try water colour if I did another landscape because I want to try different shades of colours


  • I would like to get better at my sketching skills

 Inline images 1

No comments:

Post a Comment